REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
GET REGISTERED FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
To secure your spot, please fill out the admissions application and bring it to First Baptist Church with your $75 enrollment fee!
We would love to meet you and give you a tour of the facility along with the complete enrollment packet.
- Acquire an Enrollment Application Packet and required forms. The application packet is available here or at the school office. The office phone number is (209) 334-3723. Upon admission, the non-refundable registration fee is due.
- Complete application in full. Parents must provide a copy of their child’s immunization record, and physician report. Parents/guardians must sign a form indicating receipt of the Parent Handbook.
- Preschool 3 year old program requires the child be at least 2 years, 9 mos. and potty trained.
- Pre Kindergarten program requires the child be 4 years old by September l.
- Completed application form.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 per child is required.
- Health history forms and recent physical examination upon entry of preschool.
- Completed immunization; three Polio, four DTP, one MMR, three HEP-B, one HIB, Chicken Pox Vaccine and an updated TB test (within one year before the first day of school).
- Enrollment preferences are given to children who attend First Baptist Church and students who are repeating.
- Completed Emergency Care Forms.
The preschool board requires all registration forms, doctor check-ups and vaccinations be completed and turned into the office by the first day of school. It will be necessary for you to complete everything in advance. If the file is incomplete on the first day of school, you will LOSE your place in class and be put on the waiting list.
In the event a parent wishes to terminate enrollment of a child, a two-week notice to the Director is required so those on the waiting list can be notified.
"We've put all our children through First Steps Preschool. This year has been amazing and the best year we've had so far. The teachers and director are awesome! One of my favorite things are the artists they feature and the art they learn about. I love how hands on everything
is that they learn about!"
~ Tawny Gaither